1. What is "security settings"?
The "security settings" is a security feature used to prevent anyone from hijacking your domains and/or changing important account information.
2. What does " security settings" used for?
When you push or transfer the domain name etc , you must unlock your account first, it's your second security lock.
3. How to establish your account security settings?
4. How to unlock it?
Go to your control center--account management--security settings, enter your security answer, password as well as the verification code, then you can unlock your account.
1. This is a security feature used to protect your account and prevent anyone from hijacking your domains and/or changing important account information.
2. If your account is unlocked, your can do anything such as domain transfer out, domain push and domain contact information modifying.
3. After your account is unlocked, you will be regarded anything and any risk by your own.
4. You have to unlock your account every time when you logged out or re-login your account.